Let us help YOU support your climbing plants! You and your plants will dig it, we promise! Our Straight-Up Moss Poles* make caring for your collection the ultimate experience. Fast and easy care, saving you time and money.
Extraordinary Growth, The Ultimate Joy Your plant will climb the pole as it would a tree in their natural habitat. This allows for a larger root system and proper leaf positioning for ideal photosynthsis. Thanks to the extra support, your plant will thrive, develop faster, more robust growth and bring you even greater joy!
- Anti-lean base designed to fit smaller pots and support smaller plants; compatible with your growing media of choice.
- Fast & simple watering system; no more misting required!
- Moss pole can be kept damp without the risk of terrestrial root rot! When watering the pole it seeps into the moss without watering your growing media.
- Durable, quality materials, made in Canada! Contains no wood, metal, steel or paint so it will never mold, rot, rust, corrode or contaminate growing media.
- Quick and easy pole extensions available, saving you money and time! No stress, no uprooting, simply extend your pole as your plant grows! Adding an extension takes seconds!
"Who knew watering a moss pole could be so much fun?!"
- Nicki, @plantspotsnwhatnots
Description & Dimensions
6" Trofolia Straight-Up DAINTY Extension will extend any DAINTY pole by 6-7".
12" Trofolia Straight-Up DAINTY Moss Poles* has 9-10" of moss coverage,
18" Trofolia Straight-Up DAINTY Moss Poles* has 13-15" of moss coverage,
All of our DAINTY moss poles are thickly wrapped 2-3", of Grade 'A', 100% New Zealand Sphagnum Moss, base diameters are 2.375" and aproximately 0.25" thick and have 4 holes for excellent drainage. Purchase includes funnel.